We are supporting CBRNe SUMMIT in Rome (25th – 27th February 2015, Rome, Italy).
Intelligence-Sec’s CBRNe Summit 2015 will bring together senior officials from across Europe to discuss the latest CBRNe threats faced in the region. This event will allow attendees to hear in-depth presentations from senior government officials who will be discussing their detection techniques and how they counter CBRN threats in their respective country. By taking part in this international event it will allow you to gain further knowledge from European First Responders who will provide case study presentations on how they respond to a CBRNe attack.
The JCBRN Defence Centre of Excellence is supporting this international event.
CBRNe is a topic that has been widely mentioned in the world’s media with the use of chemical weapons in Syria and the threat it has caused to civilians. This had led to an international response to combat chemical weapons from existing. Furthermore, it has led to many defence ministries across Europe wanting to create efficient defence barriers/detection against a CBRNe attack in their country.
Don’t miss out on hearing presentations from the following and many more:
- Major General Randy Kee, Director, Policy, Strategy, Partnering and Capabilities, U.S. European Command
- Colonel Jeffrey Allen, Foreign Consequence Management, Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), U.S. Department of Defense
- Dr. Selwyn R. Jamison, Bioterrorism Prevention Program Manager, Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), USA
- Inspector Ian Stubbs, Former Head of Centre, Police National CBRN Centre, Home Office, UK
- Maurizio Barbeschi, Scientist, World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Dr. Virgilio Costanzo, General Directorate for Prevention, Ministry of Health, Italy
- Major Mark Heikoop, Commander, National Training Centre CBRN, Ministry of Defence, Netherlands
- Heinz-Ulrich Glaser, Expert for NBC Protection, Federal Agency for Defence Technology and Procurement, Germany
To view details please visit www.intelligence-sec.com/events/cbrne-summit-2015.
To download full programme click here.